I am thoroughly humbled to have made this year’s list of Top 40 Product Management Influencers of 2016 for the SECOND CONSECUTIVE YEAR!
The list exists to recognize the many influencers who helped to establish best practices and enlighten the industry this year.
Following are a few of my excerpted Influencer highlights from the list…
Nir Eyal // Author
Nir is the author of the bestselling book Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products. He writes about the intersection of psychology, technology, and businesses for TechCrunch, Inc. Magazine, Psychology Today, and his personal blog NirandFar.com.
- User Engagement is Product Management
- Three Steps to Get Up to Speed On Any Subject Quickly
- Die Dashboards, Die! Why Conversations Will Reinvent Software
Jake Knapp // Google Ventures
Jake is a Design Partner at Google Ventures where he helps startups build better product design. He also created Google Ventures’ sprint process and authored the book Sprint: How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas in Just Five Days
- How to Test Prototypes with Customers: The Five-Act Interview
- Announcing ‘Sprint’: GV’s guidebook for startups (and Everyone Else)
- How We Tried to Design Our Own Book Cover (and How Jessica Hische Saved the Day)
Julie Zhou // Facebook
Julie is the VP of Product Design at Facebook where she has worked across newsfeed, photos, and groups. She was featured in Design Disruptors and is a frequent writer on the topic of scaling design.
Eric Ries // “The Lean Startup”
Eric is the author of “The Lean Startup” which triggered a global business movement around the world. He is also the founder of the Long-Term Stock Exchange and recently released a sequel to “The Lean Startup” called “The Leader’s Guide.”
Do check out more of the the Top 40 Influencers in Product Management @ http://www.pmyearinreview.com/
The Product Guy