I am thoroughly humbled to have made this year’s list of Top 40 Product Management Influencers of 2016 for the SECOND CONSECUTIVE YEAR!
Nir Eyal // Author
Nir is the author of the bestselling book Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products. He writes about the intersection of psychology, technology, and businesses for TechCrunch, Inc. Magazine, Psychology Today, and his personal blog NirandFar.com.
- User Engagement is Product Management
- Three Steps to Get Up to Speed On Any Subject Quickly
- Die Dashboards, Die! Why Conversations Will Reinvent Software
Jake Knapp // Google Ventures
Jake is a Design Partner at Google Ventures where he helps startups build better product design. He also created Google Ventures’ sprint process and authored the book Sprint: How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas in Just Five Days
- How to Test Prototypes with Customers: The Five-Act Interview
- Announcing ‘Sprint’: GV’s guidebook for startups (and Everyone Else)
- How We Tried to Design Our Own Book Cover (and How Jessica Hische Saved the Day)
Julie Zhou // Facebook
Julie is the VP of Product Design at Facebook where she has worked across newsfeed, photos, and groups. She was featured in Design Disruptors and is a frequent writer on the topic of scaling design.
Eric Ries // “The Lean Startup”
Eric is the author of “The Lean Startup” which triggered a global business movement around the world. He is also the founder of the Long-Term Stock Exchange and recently released a sequel to “The Lean Startup” called “The Leader’s Guide.”
Do check out more of the the Top 40 Influencers in Product Management @ http://www.pmyearinreview.com/
The Product Guy