I am both excited and humbled to have made this year’s list of Top 40 Product Management Influencers of 2015!
Following are a few of my excerpted Influencer highlights from the list…
Steve teaches at NYU, UC Berkeley, Columbia, and Stanford. He is a serial entrepreneur and one of the forefathers of the lean product management movement. His books are required reading for anyone in the industry.
- Innovation Outposts and the Evolution of Corporate R&D
- Why Build, Measure, Learn- isn’t just throwing things against the wall to see if they work- The MVP
Eric is the author of the well known New York Times bestseller, “The Lean Startup”. He has reached countless companies with his lean approach to help organizations learn what works and what doesn’t faster.
- The Minimum Viable Product: A Primer
- MVP’s and Excellence
- Getting Feedback From Customers When Security is an Issue
Marty is a partner at the Silicon Valley Product Group, where he helps companies develop better product strategy, product design, user experience, and more. He is a regular contributor to the SVPG blog, and speaker at the Mind The Product conference.
Ben is the “Horowitz” of the well known Andreessen Horowitz VC firm. He generously shares his countless experiences on his blog.
- One Management Concept
- How to ruin your company with one bad process
- 2 Techniques to Minimize Company Politics
April is the Head of Platform at Slack. She writes about bridging the gap between product, engineering, and business teams.
- Goal Setting and Managing Expectations
- Product Tips from Twitter and Google
- Product Management Insights
Ken is a partner at Google Ventures where he provides product and engineering support to various companies. He is also the product manager for GV’s quantitative research and data science team. Read his classic and oft-referenced post: How to Hire a Product Manager.
Do check out more of the the Top 40 Influencers in Product Management @ http://www.pmyearinreview.com/
The Product Guy